Sunday 12 April 2015

Yee-haw!




I've never been to any of those mid-western states in North America but after a few days in County Mayo in the west of Ireland I felt as if I had. 
In much the same way Dungeness can accommodate a budgetary restraint, and as a location double-up as somewhere it's not, Mayo inadvertently became cowboy country. 
All the elements came together this week; remarkable weather, time of year, landscape, a Stetson hat as well as the slash-and-burn aftermath of commercial forestry.
Mind you, my Irish chum Elaine's Vauxhall was a bit of a giveaway!






























































1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - *No ghastly beastliness please* - I am now fed up, with deleting 'anonymous' for up to 20 minutes a day. Googlemail users only or set one up - Do comment - *It is appreciated* - We have a unique collaborative blog after all.